Dual Enrollment Faculty Resources
- Official email system for Maricopa Community Colleges Google Mail
- Library Online Database
- College Student Handbook
- College Catalog
- Employee Learn Center (Log in to complete courses FERPA I & Dual Enrollment Program in MCCCD)
- Dual Enrollment Research Resources for students
- Student Online Library Tutorials
- GCC’s Dual Enrollment Instructor Orientation – We are excited to have you as a part of the GCC family. This orientation will provide you with helpful information as a Dual Enrollment instructor with GCC. Self-enroll by logging in with your MEID and password.
- Employee Badge – To obtain your free employee ID badge, schedule an appointment with our GCC HR office at (623) 845-3400.
- located on GCC Main in the Administrative Building on the north side.
- Fitness Center – Dual Enrollment instructors may register for our Fitness Center for $25 (per semester); this is available to ALL employees (i.e. temp, student workers, adjunct faculty).
- Yoga & More group exercise classes are included for everyone who is registered for the fitness center at no additional cost! The fee allows you to use both GCC Main and GCC North Fitness Centers. For more information, contact email@example.com or visit the Fitness Center website.
Instructor Support through Professional Development & Training Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities
- Research-based best practices in innovative instructional strategies, pedagogy and andragogy
- Technology training
- Access to technology for teaching and learning
- Opportunities for networking, reflection, community building and collaboration
To foster student success, the Maricopa Center for Learning and Instruction (MCLI), part of the Maricopa Community Colleges, is dedicated to supporting and advancing teaching and learning by working collaboratively with faculty, administrators, and district-wide groups to provide quality services, program, and resources.