Using the Canvas Learning Management System
Canvas TrainingThe CTLE offers a Canvas training series which is open to all GCC faculty and can be taken in person or online. The training series consists of two courses:
- Canvas Basics (covers getting started and setting up a basic course in Canvas)
- Canvas Assessments (covers assessments, rubrics, and grading in Canvas)
Live Online Canvas Training
- Visit our Event Registration page;
- Scroll to locate desired workshops, and;
- Enroll in Canvas Basics and Canvas Assessments.
Online Canvas Training
When you need something specific, search the Canvas Instructor Guide for the most up-to-date information.
CTLE’s Canvas Quick Reference Guides
We have over 20 quick reference guides for our faculty’s most common needs.
Still need help?
Email email@example.com and one of our staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
Live Online Canvas Course Template
Includes: home page, several module shells, Live Online Sessions page.
Online Canvas Course Template
Includes: home page, several module shells, getting started module.