Using the Canvas Learning Management System
The CTLE offers a Canvas training series which is open to all GCC faculty and can be taken in person or online. The training series consists of two courses:
- Canvas Basics: You will learn how to correctly display your syllabus, post announcements, and create an online gradebook.
- Canvas Assessments: You will learn about the Speedgrader, rubrics, discussions, and the different types of assessments.
Live Online Canvas Training
- Visit our Event Registration page;
- Scroll to locate desired workshops, and;
- Enroll in Canvas Basics and Canvas Assessments.
Online (Self-Paced) Canvas Training
When you need something specific, search the Canvas Instructor Guide for the most up-to-date information.
CTLE’s Canvas Quick Reference Guides
We have over 20 quick reference guides for our faculty’s most common needs.
Still need help?
Email email@example.com and one of our staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
Live Online/In-Person Canvas Course Template Download
Includes: home page, several module shells, Live Online Sessions page.
Online Canvas Course Template Download
Includes: home page, several module shells, getting started module.