Center for Teaching, Learning & Engagement (CTLE)
The Center for Teaching, Learning and Engagement supports the teaching and learning needs of faculty and staff by providing:
- Professional development opportunities
- Research-based best practices in innovative instructional strategies, pedagogy and andragogy
- Technology training
- Access to technology for teaching and learning
- Opportunities for networking, reflection, community building and collaboration.
Help & Support
We welcome your questions on Canvas, instructional design, instructional technology, instructional media, online/hybrid teaching, and face-to-face teaching. Contact us to arrange for consulting services, customized training and workshops at the college, department and individual levels.
Center for Teaching, Learning & Engagement Office (CTLE)
Phone: (623) 845-3485
Canvas issues: email@example.com
Hours of Operation:
Mon. – Fri. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Mon. – Thurs. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The CTLE staff continues to work remotely. Please send us an email or visit our Live Online Office Hours in Google Meet for support during our hours of operation.
Use this interactive Google Map for directions and to locate us on campus.
Tools for Faculty
- Course Email Distribution List Instructions
- Faculty SIS access instructions
- Financial Mgmt Systems (FMS) Tech Training Materials
- Requires Employee Learn Center login